Fall

Monday, November 9, 2009

The CAR

Saturday morning the Hubby and I drove to Carrollton to see a man about a car (no really, we did) and we wound up purchasing said car for College Boy. You see, a few years ago we bought College Boy the cutest truck - a little white Mazda B2500 with blue and green pinstripes and looks almost new. BUT....it has a manual transmission - yes, we tried to teach him to drive it, and yes "technically" he can, BUT I am a mom and my mom brain says - teenage boy, who has trouble driving a stick shift, driving around in what amounts to a big tin can - ummmmm no. Now he has a 2000 Subaru Impreza -now, I would tell you the car is cute but College Boy takes offense to that so I will instead tell you - ITS COOL. And it really is a GUY car. He has not seen this car yet, but he is the one who found it and sent me pictures and info so he KNOWS about it. He is pretty excited to say the least. Now - who wants to buy a really cute little truck?

1 comment:

  1. It does look like a guys car...but it's still cute!

    Good luck selling the truck.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers