Fall

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Iwant to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends/family.....Mother of the American Thanksgiving, Sarah Hale wrote, "Let this day be the grand Thanksgiving Holiday of our nation, when the noise and tumult of worldliness may be exchanged for the laugh of happy children, the glad greeting of family reunion, and the humble gratitude of the Christian heart".

And while your at it, please remember all our men and women in the armed services who can't be with their families on this day, and say a prayer or your own, for each of them. They certainly deserve Thanksgiving.


Happy Birthday Navy Boy - I appreciate your service and every time I proudly wear my United States Navy Mom sweatshirt - I have at least a dozen people who ask me to tell you how much THEY appreciate your service. So to you and your friends, those with whom you serve, I hope all of you know you are appreciated and that I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers