Fall

Monday, November 23, 2009

Wore Myself Out!

Friday night we stood in line for over an hour to see New Moon - ok, yes I admit it, it was worth it - the special effects and characters are just fabulous. Saturday we hit the ground running, we took College Boy's car to the Subaru dealership, drove to Denton to watch UNT barely lose to Army (it really was a good game), went to dinner with my parents and College Boy, took College boy back to campus, then went home - at this point, I was already a little tired. Then Sunday we went to church and as we always do, went to lunch afterwards with Hubby's parents - since Hubby and I needed to go to the mall anyway to finish shopping for Navy Boy, we ate lunch at the mall, did some shopping, went to another store, did some shopping (I am being vague on purpose in case Navy Boy or College boy reads this blog, which Im pretty sure they NEVER do but still, playing it safe) and then headed home to change and finish our errands....it was about that time, that I remembered that I was supposed to call my bestest bud and see about going to the movies (Sorry "A" I didn't forget you, I remembered before I forgot again - I still love you) and then we resumed our rat killing (errand running for those not "in the know" on that term. Target, Grocery store, etc. The highlight of the day was buying a stand mixer - I have wanted one FOREVER - but the Hubby, while watching America's Test Kitchen on Saturday - discovered which one was best, so it was time to buy me one...woohoo! By the time we got back home - I made some pumpkin muffins for breakfasts this week, cleaned up and I was DONE, FINISHED, OVER. Somehow I always need Monday just to recover from the weekend.

With that said - Hey "A" lets do lunch, call me!

1 comment:

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers