Fall

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YOUR SO FUNNY!

I have this very quirky personality (yes Im sure there are a couple of people who will comment on this statement) but the first thing people usually say - within about 10 minutes of meeting me is, YOUR SO FUNNY! Its also very common, when Im really angry and going on about something for people to say, YOUR SO FUNNY WHEN YOUR MAD.......well that one throws me a little because sometimes when your mad, you want SOMEONE to take you seriously....well - that seldom happens. But the most perplexing thing to me is when Im trying to be funny, or WANT to be funny - I am sooooooooooooo not funny. I am the SINGLE WORST joke teller on the planet...I NEVER EVER get them right. I guess that just kinda proves that you gotta be who you are and not try to be who you aren't and work with what God gave ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers