Fall

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What the heck just happened?

So Im working......like any normal work day - my phone rings and someone says to me "Hello, this is a blast from the past" they use my name......so Im a little confused until the voice says "This is your old friend "A" and I have been looking all over for you" - Well you could have knocked me OVER with a feather. I have been friends with this wonderful lady for about 24 years but we had been estranged for probably 7 of those.....we lost touch and just quit talking. Life gets in the way - as we all know. We also have a mutual friend that I had had a HUGE falling out with some 5+ years ago and they were back in touch, as well. I tell "A" "well I will be ready to move on if "K" calls and apologizes". (Unfortunately, my memory is good and pretty long and it had been a very hard few years, without my other dearest friend) I hang up with "A" and moments later the phone rings - it was a voice I would have recognized anywhere - It was "K" calling to apologize but the minute I heard her voice, I knew the apology wasn't necessary. Out of no where two of the three Musketeers reappeared........and The Three Musketeers Ride Again.....it has been a very very good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers