Fall

Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Weekend

I picked up college boy on Friday night - I actually took he and one of his college buddies to dinner (the buddy took college boy to the DMV when college boy LOST HIS WALLET for the 2nd time this semester) - I promptly informed him that I was not cancelling his debit card, buying a new wallet or worrying over his lost drivers license - he could do it all HIMSELF this time and then MAYBE he would be more careful. When he bought his new wallet - it had a chain that attached it to his pants........maybe THAT will work!

Oh yeah, about the car - HE LOVES IT - he called it awesome and spent all day Saturday running around town in it.....so I was happy about that.

Saturday afternoon, there was an impromptu gathering of some old friends from 20+ years ago and we had a great time, we laughed, we took silly pictures and we just caught up - but the funny part was - it was like we had never been apart - we just picked right back up :) It WAS SO MUCH FUN! "A" fixed chili - oh it was good :) And later she fixed hot dogs but "K' and I had to stop her and ask her what the heck she did, as we were watching. She put water in a pan, put the hot dogs in the pan and then squirted a bunch of ketchup in the pan........we were skeptical but we must admit, the dogs were good!

We will do this again soon - it was too fun not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers