Fall

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veterans Day

While I am thinking about it....tomorrow is Veteran's Day - not just myself but many of my friends have children scattered about the world, protecting our freedom - even while I worry about the way things are going here in the good ole USA. However - I want to say now - in front of all who read my blog - I am proud of our family members -fathers, sons, brothers, mothers, daughters, sisters - everyone who has or currently serves in our military - you are the reason we have what we have and why we ARE the greatest country in the world. My wish for you this day is to stay safe and always remember.... YOU ARE AN AMERICAN - BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

1 comment:

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers