Fall

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Roomate - the Saga of #3

Well it appears that college boy has had it with roomate #2. See roomate #1 was PERFECT - but last year he had requested a private room and none were available but when he got to school - well, one became available, so perfect roomate #1 - moved out.

Enter roomate #2 - not such a perfect match. Roomate #2 is the type that drinks Perrier and joins greek fraternities (ummm have you met my son? He is SOOOO not the type to do that stuff). Besides roomate #2 is a bit of a NEAT FREAK - so if College Boy was gone for the weekend - he would chunk all of his stuff into the closet :( - AND if he didn't have an 8AM class he would get up and turn College Boy's alarm clock off so HE would then miss HIS 8 AM class - I told College Boy - that better stop or I am going to take care of THIS problem......if he wants to pay for you to re-take that 8 AM class then fine but if not, he had better not touch your clock (yeah Im kinda mean when you rub me the wrong way).

So today I get a text message from College Boy - "Probably moving into a new room tomorrow"
- So I said to him "Whats up, call me when you get out of class" - here is the SHOCKER - HE DID - he called me when he got out of class - EEEK - I think he might be possessed !?!?!?!

Anyway - a guy downstairs roomate just moved out - this is a guy that College Boy is kinda "cool" with (these are his words so please don't judge based on this post) so they are going to room together.......*sigh* I just said good luck, don't leave anything behind AND call me with your new floor and room number........

I hope this is a better roomate for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers